By P.N. Natarajan
Read Online or Download An Introduction to Ultrametric Summability Theory (Forum for Interdisciplinary Mathematics) PDF
Similar number systems books
Multiprozessor-Desktoprechner, Cluster von computers und Innovationen wie Hyperthreading oder Multicore-Prozessoren machen parallele Rechenressourcen allgegenwärtig. Die Ausnutzung dieser Rechenleistung ist jedoch nur durch parallele Programmiertechniken möglich. Das Buch stellt diese Techniken für herkömmliche Parallelrechner und für neuartige Plattformen umfassend dar.
Computational equipment in Elasticity and Plasticity: Solids and Porous Media provides the most recent advancements within the sector of elastic and elasto-plastic finite point modeling of solids, porous media and pressure-dependent fabrics and buildings. The booklet covers the subsequent issues intensive: the mathematical foundations of reliable mechanics, the finite point procedure for solids and porous media, the idea of plasticity and the finite aspect implementation of elasto-plastic constitutive types.
This booklet explains the right way to clear up partial differential equations numerically utilizing unmarried and multidomain spectral tools. It exhibits how just a couple of primary algorithms shape the construction blocks of any spectral code, even for issues of advanced geometries.
This publication specializes in the confident and functional points of spectral tools. It carefully examines an important traits in addition to drawbacks of spectral equipment within the context of numerical tools dedicated to clear up non-standard eigenvalue difficulties. furthermore, the booklet additionally considers a few nonlinear singularly perturbed boundary price difficulties besides eigenproblems received by way of their linearization round consistent options.
- Spectral and High Order Methods for Partial Differential Equations - ICOSAHOM 2012: Selected papers from the ICOSAHOM conference, June 25-29, 2012, Gammarth, ... in Computational Science and Engineering)
- High Performance Computing in Science and Engineering ‘13: Transactions of the High Performance Computing Center, Stuttgart (HLRS) 2013
- An Introduction to Bayesian Scientific Computing: Ten Lectures on Subjective Computing: 2 (Surveys and Tutorials in the Applied Mathematical Sciences)
- Modelling, Pricing, and Hedging Counterparty Credit Exposure: A Technical Guide (Springer Finance)
- Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations (Computer Science and Scientific Computing)
Extra info for An Introduction to Ultrametric Summability Theory (Forum for Interdisciplinary Mathematics)