By Steve Otto
Read or Download An Introduction to Programming and Numerical Methods in MATLAB PDF
Best number systems books
Multiprozessor-Desktoprechner, Cluster von desktops und Innovationen wie Hyperthreading oder Multicore-Prozessoren machen parallele Rechenressourcen allgegenwärtig. Die Ausnutzung dieser Rechenleistung ist jedoch nur durch parallele Programmiertechniken möglich. Das Buch stellt diese Techniken für herkömmliche Parallelrechner und für neuartige Plattformen umfassend dar.
Computational tools in Elasticity and Plasticity: Solids and Porous Media offers the most recent advancements within the quarter of elastic and elasto-plastic finite point modeling of solids, porous media and pressure-dependent fabrics and constructions. The ebook covers the next issues intensive: the mathematical foundations of strong mechanics, the finite aspect procedure for solids and porous media, the idea of plasticity and the finite point implementation of elasto-plastic constitutive types.
This publication explains the best way to remedy partial differential equations numerically utilizing unmarried and multidomain spectral equipment. It exhibits how just a couple of basic algorithms shape the construction blocks of any spectral code, even for issues of advanced geometries.
This publication specializes in the optimistic and functional features of spectral tools. It carefully examines crucial traits in addition to drawbacks of spectral tools within the context of numerical equipment dedicated to resolve non-standard eigenvalue difficulties. additionally, the booklet additionally considers a few nonlinear singularly perturbed boundary worth difficulties besides eigenproblems got by way of their linearization round consistent ideas.
- Adaptive Multilevel Solution of Nonlinear Parabolic PDE Systems: Theory, Algorithm, and Applications (Lecture Notes in Computational Science and Engineering)
- Time-Dependent Problems and Difference Methods (Pure and Applied Mathematics: A Wiley Series of Texts, Monographs and Tracts)
- Difference Schemes with Operator Factors (Mathematics and Its Applications)
- R for Programmers: Mastering the Tools
- Clifford Algebras with Numeric and Symbolic Computation Applications
Extra resources for An Introduction to Programming and Numerical Methods in MATLAB