By J.L. Bueso,José Gómez-Torrecillas,A. Verschoren
Read Online or Download Algorithmic Methods in Non-Commutative Algebra: Applications to Quantum Groups (Mathematical Modelling: Theory and Applications) PDF
Similar programming algorithms books
This ebook covers the recent subject of GPU computing with many purposes concerned, taken from different fields similar to networking, seismology, fluid mechanics, nano-materials, data-mining , earthquakes ,mantle convection, visualization. it is going to express the general public why GPU computing is critical and simple to take advantage of.
This e-book combines the study actions of the authors, either one of whom are researchers at Ecole Nationale de l’Aviation Civile (French nationwide university of Civil Aviation), and provides their findings from the final 15 years. Their paintings makes use of air delivery as its point of interest, in the realm of mathematical optimization, genuine existence difficulties and theoretical versions in tandem, and the demanding situations that accompany learning either ways.
Integer Algorithms in Cryptology and data coverage is a set of the author's personal cutting edge ways in algorithms and protocols for mystery and trustworthy verbal exchange. It concentrates at the “what” and “how” at the back of imposing the proposed cryptographic algorithms instead of on formal proofs of “why” those algorithms paintings.
The booklet will provide:1) intensive clarification of tough set thought besides examples of the ideas. 2) targeted dialogue on suggestion of function choice. three) information of assorted consultant and cutting-edge function choice thoughts in addition to algorithmic factors. four) serious assessment of cutting-edge tough set dependent function choice tools overlaying energy and weaknesses of every.
- Applications and Techniques in Information Security: 6th International Conference, ATIS 2015, Beijing, China, November 4-6, 2015, Proceedings (Communications in Computer and Information Science)
- Structure of Solutions of Variational Problems (SpringerBriefs in Optimization)
- Einführung in die computerorientierte Mathematik mit Sage (Springer Studium Mathematik - Bachelor) (German Edition)
- Numerical Quantum Dynamics (Progress in Theoretical Chemistry and Physics)
- Programming Neural Networks with Encog3 in Java
- Interval Analysis: and Automatic Result Verification (De Gruyter Studies in Mathematics)
Extra resources for Algorithmic Methods in Non-Commutative Algebra: Applications to Quantum Groups (Mathematical Modelling: Theory and Applications)