By Lawrence S., Jr. Wrightsman
Read or Download Adult Personality Development: Volume 2: Applications (Haymarket) PDF
Similar developmental psychology books
Whereas the psychodynamic realizing of play and play's healing strength used to be lengthy constrained to the world of kids, Winnicott's paintings proven the profound value of the skill to play for fit psychological functioning in the course of grownup lifestyles. Scattered writings of Erikson, Glenn, and purchaser although, the early spark of figuring out remained mostly sick constructed.
Whilst a tender baby starts to interact in daily interplay, she has to obtain expertise that let her to be orientated to the conventions that tell talk-in-interaction and, whilst, care for emotional or affective dimensions of expertise. The theoretical positions linked to those domain names - social-action and emotion - supply very diverse money owed of human improvement and this ebook examines why this can be the case.
Inga-Marie Hübner untersucht gesundheitliche Veränderungen von Personen beim Übergang in den Ruhestand, indem quantitative Querschnitts- und Longitudinalanalysen mit qualitativen, explorativen Analysen kombiniert werden. Hierbei werden besonders die im sozialen Kontext erlebten Wahrnehmungen der eigenen Alternsprozesse als bedeutsame Einflussfaktoren für die subjektive Bewertung der Gesundheit/des Wohlbefindens herausgestellt.
What if easily stress-free and enjoying your children is absolutely the simplest factor you are able to do for them? because it seems, technological know-how says that it really is. In How young children Thrive, Dr. Mark Bertin offers a complete source for parenting young children of every age. A pediatrician and mum or dad himself, Dr. Bertin teaches that through knowing fit developmental levels, mom and dad are greater capable of aid their child’s wellbeing and fitness.
- Le grand livre de la Gestalt (Grands livres) (French Edition)
- Development in Context: Acting and Thinking in Specific Environments (Jean Piaget Symposia Series)
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy with Older Adults: Innovations Across Care Settings
- Counseling Adults in Transition, Fourth Edition: Linking Schlossberg's Theory With Practice in a Diverse World
- Psychology of the Americas: Mestizo Perspectives on Personality and Mental Health (Pergamon General Psychology Series)
- Attention, Genes, and Developmental Disorders (Developmental Cognitive Neuroscience)
Additional resources for Adult Personality Development: Volume 2: Applications (Haymarket)