By Omri Gillath,Gery C. Karantzas,R. Chris Fraley
Adult Attachment: A Concise creation to thought and learn is an easy-to-read and hugely obtainable reference on attachment that bargains with some of the key suggestions and subject matters studied inside attachment thought. This ebook is created from a chain of chapters framed via universal questions which are normally requested by way of newbies coming into the sphere of attachment. The content material of every bankruptcy specializes in answering this overarching query.
Topics at the improvement of attachment are lined from diverse degrees of research, together with species, person, and dating degrees, operating versions of attachment, attachment features and hierarchies, attachment balance and alter over the years and throughout occasions, courting contexts, the cognitive underpinnings of attachment and its activation of enhancement through priming, the interaction among the attachment behavioral procedure and different behavioral structures, the results of context on attachment, the contribution of physiology/neurology and genetics to attachment, the associations/differences among attachment and temperament, the conceptualization and size of attachment, and the organization among attachment and psychopathology/therapy.
- Uses a question-and-answer layout to deal with crucial issues inside attachment theory
- Presents details in an easy, easy-to-understand method to make sure accessibility for rookies within the box of attachment
- Covers the most options and matters that relate to attachment idea, hence making sure readers improve a robust starting place in attachment thought that they could then practice to the examine of relationships
- Addresses destiny instructions within the box of attachment theory
- Concisely covers fabric, making sure students and pros can fast get up-to-speed with the newest learn
Read or Download Adult Attachment: A Concise Introduction to Theory and Research PDF
Similar developmental psychology books
Whereas the psychodynamic knowing of play and play's healing strength used to be lengthy constrained to the world of kids, Winnicott's paintings established the profound importance of the skill to play for fit psychological functioning in the course of grownup lifestyles. Scattered writings of Erikson, Glenn, and client even though, the early spark of knowing remained mostly in poor health constructed.
While a tender baby starts off to have interaction in daily interplay, she has to procure expertise that let her to be orientated to the conventions that tell talk-in-interaction and, whilst, take care of emotional or affective dimensions of expertise. The theoretical positions linked to those domain names - social-action and emotion - offer very diverse money owed of human improvement and this e-book examines why this is often the case.
Inga-Marie Hübner untersucht gesundheitliche Veränderungen von Personen beim Übergang in den Ruhestand, indem quantitative Querschnitts- und Longitudinalanalysen mit qualitativen, explorativen Analysen kombiniert werden. Hierbei werden besonders die im sozialen Kontext erlebten Wahrnehmungen der eigenen Alternsprozesse als bedeutsame Einflussfaktoren für die subjektive Bewertung der Gesundheit/des Wohlbefindens herausgestellt.
What if easily enjoyable and enjoying your children is really the simplest factor you are able to do for them? because it seems, technological know-how says that it truly is. In How kids Thrive, Dr. Mark Bertin presents a complete source for parenting youngsters of every age. A pediatrician and mother or father himself, Dr. Bertin teaches that through realizing fit developmental levels, mom and dad are larger capable of aid their child’s health.
- Lost Childhoods: The Plight Of The Parentified Child
- Global Practices and Training in Applied Sport, Exercise, and Performance Psychology: A Case Study Approach
- The Baby Boomers Grow Up: Contemporary Perspectives on Midlife
- The Cambridge Encyclopedia of Child Development
Additional info for Adult Attachment: A Concise Introduction to Theory and Research