By Gregor Kemper
Read or Download A Course in Commutative Algebra: 256 (Graduate Texts in Mathematics) PDF
Best number systems books
Multiprozessor-Desktoprechner, Cluster von computers und Innovationen wie Hyperthreading oder Multicore-Prozessoren machen parallele Rechenressourcen allgegenwärtig. Die Ausnutzung dieser Rechenleistung ist jedoch nur durch parallele Programmiertechniken möglich. Das Buch stellt diese Techniken für herkömmliche Parallelrechner und für neuartige Plattformen umfassend dar.
Computational equipment in Elasticity and Plasticity: Solids and Porous Media offers the newest advancements within the quarter of elastic and elasto-plastic finite point modeling of solids, porous media and pressure-dependent fabrics and buildings. The booklet covers the subsequent issues extensive: the mathematical foundations of strong mechanics, the finite aspect strategy for solids and porous media, the idea of plasticity and the finite point implementation of elasto-plastic constitutive versions.
This publication explains tips on how to remedy partial differential equations numerically utilizing unmarried and multidomain spectral tools. It exhibits how just a couple of basic algorithms shape the construction blocks of any spectral code, even for issues of advanced geometries.
This publication specializes in the confident and sensible points of spectral equipment. It carefully examines crucial features in addition to drawbacks of spectral tools within the context of numerical equipment dedicated to clear up non-standard eigenvalue difficulties. moreover, the publication additionally considers a few nonlinear singularly perturbed boundary price difficulties in addition to eigenproblems got by way of their linearization round consistent suggestions.
- Advances in Mathematical Fluid Mechanics: Dedicated to Giovanni Paolo Galdi on the Occasion of his 60th Birthday
- Numerical Methods in Computational Electrodynamics: Linear Systems in Practical Applications (Lecture Notes in Computational Science and Engineering)
- Algorithms for Random Generation and Counting: A Markov Chain Approach (Progress in Theoretical Computer Science)
- Number Words and Number Symbols: A Cultural History of Numbers
- Sobolev Spaces in Mathematics II: Applications in Analysis and Partial Differential Equations: 9 (International Mathematical Series)
Additional info for A Course in Commutative Algebra: 256 (Graduate Texts in Mathematics)